Your brand is growing, it is time to automate. What is important to you? Quality equipment, affordable price and of course, lead time. Brenton’s next generation, M2000 side load case packer checks all those boxes with 30 years of industry experience building lasting case packing equipment and now, the standard M2000 case packer is available in 16 weeks.
The standard M2000 case packer main includes an Allen Bradley electrical package (VFDs, servos, distributed I/O, HMI, PLC and guard door switches), toolless changeover verification, LED lighting throughout the machine, easily accessible design and an intuitive HMI that features time saving solutions like eStop maps directing operators to exact error zones. The infeed on your machine will be fully customized to the product you are packing.
There are certain variables that dictate whether your M2000 would be standard or custom.
- Infeed: The infeed of the machine needs to be inline or perpendicular flow
- Product: Products that can run on the standard M2000 include cartons and rigid containers
- Case Style: Wrap around, tray and knock-down cases are included.
- Case Size:
- Length 5’’ to 12.75’’
- Width 6’’ to 20’’
- Depth 5’’ to 12’’
- Magazine Length: 4 feet or 150 blanks
- Motional Control: Servo
- Electrical Requirements: NEMA 12
If your requirements vary from the standard offerings listed above, we can still provide an M2000 for your application. Our lead-times for custom M2000 applications start at 24 weeks.